We can advise on and assist with a number of debt and equity finance arrangements, including simple loan and security arrangements and equity based angel and VC investments in private companies. We can also assist with larger capital raisings such as stock exchange listings and corporate bond offerings.
Our equity finance services include:
- Angel and venture capital transactions, including documenting and negotiating the main investment agreement and all ancillary documents;
- Equity capital markets advice and assistance on initial public offerings, secondary fundraisings (including rights issues, placings and open offers) and fund listings, including the London Stock Exchange Main Market and Alternative Investment Market; and
- Re-domiciliations and de-listings.
Our debt finance services include:
- Asset finance and invoice discounting;
- Bridging loans;
- Convertible loan notes;
- Corporate bond issues;
- Derivatives and trading instruments;
- Leveraged finance transactions, including secured vendor finance as well as deals involving third party debt packages;
- Letters of credit;
- Loan note issues and loan facility agreements;
- Personal and company guarantees and indemnities;
- Property and development finance;
- Registering charges at Companies House and the Land Registry; andSecurity documentation.