In an increasingly international marketplace it is becoming more and more important for businesses to be able to recruit and work with the best talent from around the world in order to remain competitive and grow.
We work with micro niche specialists to advise on global immigration matters and resolve problems with minimal disruption for clients. We also cut through bureaucracy and utilise the best know how to make successful applications which save time and money.
We’re happy to take on any immigration related case and some of the areas where we can successfully assist clients include:
- Applications for British Citizenship;
- Business visitor applications;
- Claiming asylum and human rights protection in the UK;
- Deportation and detention;
- Entrepreneur and investor visas;
- Executive transfers;
- International immigration, in particular China, India and USA visas;
- Registering with the UK Border Agency as a sponsor and transferring key staff from overseas operations; and
- Visas for representatives of overseas businesses.