Insolvency & Restructuring
Last updated on January 22nd, 2013 at 01:36 pm
We offer immediate, practical legal advice for situations involving financial difficulty, from personal bankruptcies to corporate insolvencies.
We advise a range of debtors and secured and unsecured creditors, as well as insolvency practitioners and help them protect, preserve and realise the maximum value of their assets and investments. We also act for the purchasers of, or investors in, distressed businesses and companies. Our relationships across a number of jurisdictions help us deal with a number of cross-border insolvency issues.
Our restructuring and insolvency related services include:
- Administrations, including pre-pack and phoenix deals;
- Administrative receiverships;
- Company voluntary arrangements;
- Debt and equity rescheduling and refinancing;
- Debt for equity conversions;
- Debt recovery options;
- Directors duties and disqualification proceedings;
- Dissolution of companies;
- Distressed sales and purchases of assets;
- Individual voluntary arrangements;
- Non-performing loan advice;
- Recovery of foreign assets;
- Security enhancement and prioritisation;
- Schemes of arrangement;
- Retention of title claims; and
- Tracing, seizing and recovering assets.