Marine & Aviation
Last updated on January 22nd, 2013 at 01:39 pm
Our network of professionals in commercial shipping and the marine leisure sector mean that we can assist clients with a range of both contentious and non-contentious matters, from project work such as negotiating ship and yacht construction contracts to dealing with international trade disputes and advising on shipping contracts involving the transport of goods and chartering.
We can also cover the full spectrum of aviation legal work, including business jet acquisitions, asset-based financing, insurance and reinsurance liabilities, regulatory and commercial issues, general aviation contract work and corporate governance.
Our marine and aviation services cover the following areas:
- Aircraft finance and operations;
- Arrest of ships internationally and claims arising;
- Aviation leasing structures and charter agreements;
- Cargo claims;
- Charterparties, bills of lading contracts and disputes;
- Crew and management agreements;
- Flagging, registration and ownership structures;
- International sale of goods contracts;
- Maintenance and support agreements;
- Marine casualty and insurance;
- Sale and purchase of business aircraft;
- Ship (including yacht) sale & purchase, including mortgaging; and
- Yacht construction agreements.