Last updated on December 14th, 2022 at 12:15 pm
Adith joined us in September 2022 as a paralegal and supports our fee earners across a range of different practice areas. Before joining us, Adith worked at both a regional and international law firm, allowing him to develop both personally and professionally. He advised major companies and individuals on a broad range of employment issues. Adith’s experience of independently managing a caseload of tribunal claims is particularly valuable.
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution
- 2016-2019 – Brunel University London – LLB Law – 2:1
In his free time, Adith enjoys playing cricket, cycling and weightlifting. He can also often be found at the Emirates Stadium, supporting his beloved Arsenal FC.
Recent work Adith has done include:
- Completing a number of commercial virtual internships with various law firms.
- Creating an eight module HR and employer course.
- Independently managing a caseload of 30+ employment tribunal claims. This involved drafting witness statements, creating tribunal bundles, negotiating settlements, and instructing Counsel.
- Drafting and negotiating over 50 settlement agreements.
- Assisting in negotiating a £35,000 increase in termination payment for a client.
Linkedin: View Profile
Senior Corporate & Commercial Solicitor
Dispute Resolution Solicitor