Ali Guden is a dual qualified English & Turkish lawyer. He is the founder of Guden International Law Firm with offices in London and Istanbul. He is specialised in international dispute resolution, corporate and commercial law, regulatory and compliance and business immigration law.
Ali holds an LL.M degree in European Union Law from Queen Mary University of London. He is also an accredited Mediator both in the UK and Turkey.
- Arbitration and Dispute Resolution
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Technology Law
- Business Immigration
- Regulatory & Compliance
- LPC, BPP Law School, 2008
- LLM, Queen Mary University of London, 2007
- GDL, BPP Law School, 2006
- LLB, University of Ankara, 2000
Travel and photography.
- Representing a Turkish company against Korean company in relation to a dispute arisen from a commercial agreement at the Korean Commercial Arbitration Board in Korea
- Representing a Turkish company at ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) arbitration proceeding in relation to a dispute arisen from multi-million M & A dispute
- Assisting a client to settle a dispute before the arbitration proceeding in relation to a license agreement
- Representing a client against to a machinery supplier from England for a defaulted machinery in an ad hoc arbitration proceeding
Corporate / Commercial
- Drafting and advising on shareholders’ agreement for a multi tech company registered in the UK
- Providing legal advice for setting up an e-commerce business and drafting terms & conditions of the website
- Drafting a manufacture and supply agreement for an international furniture supply company based in the UK
- Acting on behalf of a Turkish company for an acquisition of a wholesale business in the UK
- Advising and assisting of an investor from United Kingdom for acquisition of a property in Istanbul
Linkedin: View Profile