- SEIS & EIS Investment Rounds
- Commercial and Employment Contracts & Terms and Conditions
- Technology and Intellectual Property Matters
- General Corporate and Company Law
- 2010 – 2015 – Oathall Community College – GCSEs
- 2016 – 2018 – Vardean College – A-Levels
- 2018 – 2022 – University of Surrey – Law LLB (Hons) Degree
As Fiji’s studies are still underway, she spends her spare time at her university in Surrey catching up with friends. When time permits, she enjoys adventuring around Europe seeking sun and Mediterranean food. In the winter months, Fiji spends her time interior designing and ‘DIYing’ her spaces, that is if she isn’t spending time with her mother and three brothers.
- Amending articles of association;
- Finding solutions to shareholder issues and disputes;
- Drafting and filing documents for Companies House; and
- Drafting and reviewing company employment contracts.
Linkedin: View Profile