Karen specialises in leasehold enfranchisement, including dealing with Tribunal and Court applications and has been working in this area for around seven years.
Karen’s wider practice also includes The Right of First Refusal, Licences to Alter, Deeds of Variation and all matters relating to landlord and tenant law. Karen has worked mainly in the Surrey and Sussex areas.
- Lease Extensions, both informal and statutory
- Enfranchisement (including company formations)
- Right of First Refusal (Section 5)
- Deeds of Variation
- Licences to Alter
- Drawing up of new Leases
- Deeds of Trust
- Property Litigation
- Karen did not attend University, but after working as a Legal PA for 28 years, was trained in-house into landlord and tenant law.
- Walking the South West Coastal Path, salsa dancing, strength training and a (very!) amateur gardener.