Last updated on November 24th, 2020 at 02:29 pm
Matt has undergone a number of work experience placements in various London and South East law firms and accrued experience in a wide range of legal sectors throughout his studies. During university he volunteered at the Central England Law Centre, predominantly interviewing and advising on employment matters. He secured a position at the firm following a successful two-week work experience placement.
Matt’s main areas of focus are as follows:
- SEIS & EIS Investment Rounds
- Commercial and Employment Contracts & Terms and Conditions
- Technology and Intellectual Property Matters
- General Corporate and Company Law
- 2016 – 2019 – Coventry University – Law LLB (Hons) Degree
- 2019 – 2020 – De Montfort University – Legal Practice Course and LLM in Legal Practice
Matt is a keen sports fan with cricket, football, NFL, and rugby league and union being just some of the sports he follows. He has also been trying his hand at golf lately, but may need a few more sessions on the driving range before he gets his handicap! He also wants to do more travelling in the future, having visited New Zealand and South East Asia in 2019.
Matt has recently been involved with a variety of matters, including:
- Amending articles of association;
- Finding solutions to shareholder issues and disputes;
- Drafting and filing documents for Companies House; and
- Drafting and reviewing company employment contracts.
Linkedin: View Profile