Last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:07 am
Simon has undergone work placements during his studies that have exposed him to a multitude of different practice areas. Simon has strong background knowledge of corporate and commercial law as a result from his studies at undergraduate level, on the LPC and through doing an MSc.
Simon’s main areas of focus are as follows:
- SEIS & EIS Investment Rounds
- Commercial Contracts & Terms and Conditions
- Technology and Intellectual Property Matters
- Small Company Sales and Acquisitions
- General Company Law Advice
- 2012-2015 – Queen Mary, University of London: LLB Law (2:1)
- 2017-2018 – University of Law: Legal Practice Course and MSc in Law, Business and Management (Distinction)
Simon enjoys spending his free time travelling, spending time with family and friends, attending live music events and festivals as well as watching and playing football. Simon was a member of Brighton and Hove Albion FC’s development squad for a number of years and represented Sussex for his age group. He then went on to win the league cup with Cuckfield Cosmos Athletic FC and competed in the Gothia Cup, the World Youth Tournament, with them on numerous occasions. Simon then moved on to play for Whitehawk FC who play in the Isthmian (Ryman) League.
Simon has recently been involved with various matters, including advising on:
- SEIS and EIS advance assurance applications for a variety of clients;
- The buy-out of existing investors from a start-up and the subsequent investment in the company by an overseas family office fund;
- Constitutional arrangements, subscription agreements and share capital issues in respect of several start-up investment rounds.
Linkedin: View Profile