Corporate & Commercial Solicitor
Last updated on December 1st, 2020 at 12:03 pm
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Commercial Contracts
- Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies
- General Corporate and Company Law
- SEIS & EIS Investment Rounds
- University of Nottingham: BA in Russian Studies
- BPP Law School: Graduate Diploma in Law and Legal Practice Course
Over the last year Zahrah has advised:
- A fin-tech company raising £1 million with listing on the NEX Exchange, including undertaking verification, preparing the pre-admission documentation and leading the due diligence process.
- On a cross border acquisition of an international fashion company.
- A bakery starting up a franchise in London, assisting with the franchise agreement and related constitutional documents.
- A property company with a share purchase, negotiating the share purchase agreement and related ancillary documents.
In her free time Zahrah enjoys horse riding, travelling, going to new restaurants and trying different cuisines. She also loves the performing arts especially music and enjoys going to concerts and the theatre.
Linkedin: View Profile