Reina Menezes D’costa
Business, Media & Cross Border Solicitor
Last updated on May 9th, 2022 at 11:23 am
Reina’s main areas of focus have been as follows:
- 20+ year PQE Solicitor England and Wales holding a valid Practicing Certificate
- BPP Law School: 2000
- Handled work for a large listed Indian media company advising on a corporate guarantee of USD 36.5 million
- Launched a US/Canadian Media brand into Sky in the UK including handling their talent agreements, Ofcom licence and Compliance, Conditional Access agreement, EPG purchase and Uplink contract.
- Worked on large project of 15 contracts for a well known IPTV Media conglomerate to acquire films from around the world.
- Led the advice on an investment by a music label into a business in India (as I am dual qualified) in coordination with a local law firm
- Successfully handled a legal dispute with a single notice.
- Drafted numerous contracts for entrepreneurs including for buying and selling businesses, franchising, distribution, sale of goods and services, website terms, privacy and cookie policies, shareholder agreements and film production agreements among others.
- Advised on and filed numerous trademarks successfully and resolved objections from large entities against small entrepreneurs successfully.
Linkedin: View Profile