Commercial and Corporate Solicitor
Last updated on May 9th, 2022 at 11:25 am
Vladimir is a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales and Registered European Lawyer in the Czech Republic. He provides legal services in the selected areas of English and Czech law, and has an extensive experience from renowned law firms with an international focus. Vladimir studied at the University College of London, 8th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2020.
Vladimir provides legal services in all areas of English law and Czech law and his primary focus is on:
- Business law with international aspects
- Commercial law
- EU law
- Trust law
- Civil law
- Co-founder of non-profit organisation The Association of English Law – first association bringing together English lawyers in the Czech Republic (www.anglickepravo.cz/en).
- Writer of articles about trust law, for example: The Czech Trust. European Review of Private Law.
- Former player of a famous Czech football team Bohemians Prague.
- University College of London: LLM
- University of Law in London: LLM/LPC
- University of Wales: bachelor studies
- The University of Sydney, St Andrews College: study abroad program
- Provided legal services in the field of corporate law to the Czech clients doing business in the United Kingdom.
- Advised a major supplier of food supplements regarding commercial law.
- Helped a health care provider in the Czech Republic to establish a business.
Linkedin: View Profile