Last updated on July 4th, 2022 at 10:29 am
Ayla is a dual qualified (English & New York) consultant lawyer bringing a wealth of private practice and in-house experience from both England and Dubai across a broad spectrum of industries. Ayla’s areas of specialism include Software as a Service (SaaS), intellectual property, licensing and distribution, franchising and dispute resolution.
Ayla holds an LL.M degree in Law from SOAS, University of London. She is also a BFA (British Franchise Association) accredited Qualified Franchise Professional (QFP).
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Technology Law
- Solicitor, England and Wales, 2014
- Attorney and Counsellor at Law, New York, USA, 2011
- LLM, SOAS, University of London, 2007
- LLB, SOAS, University of London, 2005
Linkedin: View Profile