Elliott Le Warde
Last updated on November 24th, 2020 at 02:26 pm
Elliott secured a position at the firm having completed placements at a high street law firm and the Jonathan Lea Network. Before that, he was a student advisor in BPP’s pro bono clinic, providing advice to SMEs on a variety of commercial, IP and employment related matters. He is now applying his experiences and studies across several different practice areas.
Elliott’s main areas of focus are as follows:
- SEIS & EIS Investment Rounds
- Commercial Contracts & Terms and Conditions
- General Corporate and Company Law
- Technology and Intellectual Property Matters
- 2016 – 2019 – Coventry University: Bachelor of Laws LLB
- 2019 – 2020 – BPP Law School: Legal Practice Course and MSc in Law
Elliott spends his free time rock climbing, playing golf and attending race meetings. In the winter months, he holidays in the Alps with good company and plenty of fondue.
Elliott has recently been involved with a variety of matters, including:
- high level due diligence for a share purchase;
- the implementation of EMI share option schemes;
- the drafting of subscription agreements; and
- the amending of Articles of Association, along with the appropriate Companies house filings.
Linkedin: View Profile