Consultant Commercial Business and Immigration Solicitor
Last updated on May 17th, 2022 at 10:29 am
Lara qualified as a solicitor in 2002 and is also a qualified US attorney. She is vastly experienced in Business Law and Immigration law. In 2007 Lara developed a National Project in England and Wales giving Immigration support and advice to Level 1 advisers in over 35 Citizens Advice Bureaux.
She provides general business advice and contract negotiations and she also assists many businesses in immigration compliance and moving employees to the UK from across the globe. Lara also specializes in complex British nationality matters.
In 2013 she headed the contract and property department of the third largest housing association in the UK.
- Commercial contacts
- Business Terms and Conditions including websites T &C
- Commercial Lease Grants
- Commercial property sale and purchase Grants
- Overage & Option Agreements
- Shareholder & Partnership Agreements
- LLP Agreements
- Corporate immigration
- Business visas
- Points based system immigration applications
- Personal immigration
- Family visas
- British nationality and settlement visas
- EU Settlement Scheme applications
- Coventry University – LLB Law
- London Guildhall University – Legal Practice Course
Entrepreneurship – listening to innovative ideas , international travel, watching reality tv shows.
Linkedin: View Profile