Radosveta joined us in November 2021 as a paralegal and supports our fee earners across a range of different practice areas. Before joining us, Radosveta took part in pro bono work as a student advisor in the BPP Enterprise Law Clinic. She advised companies and individuals on a broad range of commercial and corporate issues and gained valuable experience.
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Law
- 2020 – 2021 – BPP Law School – Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2016 – 2020 – University of Sussex – LLB Law with Business and Management (Second)
Radosveta spends her free time playing video games, lifting weights and cooking.
- Amending Articles of Association
- Drafting share purchase agreements and stock transfer forms
- Preparing and writing disclosure statements