Lisa trained and worked as a banking solicitor with Mills & Reeve in Cambridge, UK before relocating to Switzerland to work in-house. She has worked for multinational companies in the FMCG, food and beverage and cosmetics sectors in her capacity as corporate and commercial counsel.
Lisa is a skilled negotiator and is often called upon to mediate tensed situations.
Lisa continues to remain in Switzerland but is extending her client base to the UK where she will primarily serve clients in the property sector.
- Commercial agreements
- Collaboration and joint venture agreements
- Loan agreements
- Supply of services
- University of Westminster: BA International Business with Chinese
- BPP Law School: Graduate Diploma in Law & Legal Practice Course
Lisa enjoys learning and personal development and regularly participates in educational programmes to enhance her skills and mindset. In her free time she reads books about health, mindset and investments. Lisa is a linguist, published author and active investor.
Lisa has recently:
- Negotiating a multimillion euro hospitality contract
- Drafting and negotiating an R&D and supply agreement with a commodity group
- Drafting and advising on bespoke service agreements
- Drafting and reviewing loan and guarantee agreements