Employment & HR
Last updated on September 24th, 2021 at 12:06 pm
We advise on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment and human resources legal issues for both employers and employees.
Through our worldwide network we work with employers to ensure that they have the procedures and paperwork in place to avoid tribunal and court cases, to seek to resolve issues that arise as early as possible, to evaluate options, advise on the best course of action and if necessary to strongly defend any claims. We also advise and represent employees, directors and consultants on a wide range of issues.
Employment related work that we handle includes:
- Bonuses and benefit structures, including share schemes;
- Business transfers or service provision changes (TUPE);
- Compromise agreements;
- Disciplinary procedures;
- Discrimination and harassment;
- Employment agencies;
- Employment contracts and policy documents;
- Employment tribunals;
- Executive appointments;
- Freelance and consultancy contracts;
- Managed service companies;
- Restrictive covenants and confidentiality obligations;
- Sickness absence and work related stress; and
- Termination packages.