Last updated on December 20th, 2021 at 12:26 pm
Callum has undergone a number of work placements with different law firms throughout his studies, gaining experience in a variety of practice areas. Callum’s studies at both undergraduate level and on the LPC, as well as previously working for start-ups in different industries, have given him a strong understanding of how to practically apply his knowledge of the law in a commercial context.
Callum’s main areas of focus are as follows:
- SEIS & EIS Investment Rounds
- Commercial Contracts & Terms and Conditions
- Technology and Intellectual Property Matters
- Small Company Sales and Acquisitions
- General Company Law Advice
2014-2017 – University of Sussex: LLB Law (2:1)
2017-2018 – University of Law: Legal Practice Course and MSc in Law, Business and Management (Distinction)
Callum visits Majorca whenever he can in the summer months and enjoys spending his free time with family and friends in Brighton. Callum is an avid supporter of Liverpool FC, and is the Club Secretary and squad member for his local team, Hove FC. He is also a keen mountaineer having organised and completed the 24-Hour Three Peaks Challenge, as well as scaled the heights of Mt. Emei in Sichuan Province, China, and looks forward to his next challenge.
Callum has recently been involved with various matters, including advising on:
- SEIS and EIS advance assurance applications for a variety of clients;
- The constitutional arrangements for a start-up as they attracted investment from an overseas family fund; and
- Agency contracts for a regional tuition company.
Linkedin: View Profile