Senior Corporate and Commercial Solicitor
Liam has great experience as a corporate lead and from early on in his career has managed a case load of mergers & acquisitions for a variety of clients, primarily in the Healthcare sector (including dental, veterinary, retail pharmacy, opticians and care homes).
Having worked in the financial industry, Liam went on to train at a commercial law firm in central London. Since qualification, Liam has represented clients in various commercial and corporate matters in many sectors, with significant experience acting for buyers and sellers on both acquisitions and disposals of businesses and companies. Liam has also acted for banks and other finance lenders to assist in completing their security requirements in the support of a number of transactions.
Main areas of focus are as follows:
- Corporate Mergers & Acquisition
- Management Buy Outs
- Corporate Structures
- Corporate Finance and Security
- Shareholder Agreements
- Commercial Property Matters
- Sussex University: Law LLB (Hons)
- The University of Law: Legal Practice Course
Sports enthusiast in his free time. Liam is a fan of football and NBA basketball and enjoys playing football and golf.
- Advising a seller on their sale of a multi-million-pound orthodontics business, selling to an established corporate group Work included advice on detailed earn-out provisions and the seller’s new associate agreement for their continued work post-sale.
- Advising a healthcare provider in a takeover of a commercial site in London to swallow up the existing business and agree new lease arrangements with a commercial landlord in order to expand their range of locations.
- Advising a seller on the sale of a family run opticians, including review of a staggered consideration plan with potential share swap and vendor loan.
- Advising on a complex management buy-out of an ambitious recruitment company, including acting for the managers on a new shareholders agreement and articles for their company purchase vehicle to suit all of their collective and individual future plans.
Linkedin: View Profile
Senior Corporate & Commercial Solicitor
Dispute Resolution Solicitor