Last updated on May 22nd, 2018 at 02:32 pm
The following link provides a free Word template of an agreement between a company and a celebrity (or their trading entity) in respect of a personal appearance to be made at an event:
This personal appearance agreement is produced in general terms without specific reference to a particular industry or type of event, although it can be easily adapted to suit any particular personal appearance deal. The agreement provides for variables and spells out certain specific duties of the parties.
The document includes an English governing law and jurisdiction clause.
Where you see words in capitals surrounded by square brackets this indicates areas which you will need to amend, or where you need to add information, before removing both the capitalised words and square brackets. Do a ‘Ctrl F’ search for ‘[‘ to make sure all square brackets (and the capitalised words within them) have been replaced with relevant wording and party names.
- Clean formatting and automatic clause referencing;
- Comprehensive provisions provide ideas;
- Suitable for any type of personal appearance;
- Easily amended to suit particular needs of either or both parties; and
- Appropriate legal provisions, including in respect of breach and termination of the agreement.
The document includes provisions for:
- Detailed definitions of the terms used in the document;
- Obligations of the parties comprehensively outlined;
- Payment terms;
- Intellectual property rights protection and conditions;
- Accommodation, transport and security arrangements;
- Confidentiality; and
DISCLAIMER: This document may not be suitable for your circumstances and we recommend you seek legal advice before using it. Jonathan Lea Limited does not take any responsibility for any events that arise as a result of your use of this document.