Last updated on January 22nd, 2013 at 01:31 pm
We have breadth and depth of experience across a range of different types of corporate transactions having worked for clients ranging from start-up businesses and entrepreneurs to large private and publicly traded corporates.
Whether or not clients are experienced deal-doers or involved in their first transaction, change of ownership deals can often be time consuming and pressurised. Our entrepreneurial, flexible, organised and free thinking style combined with an ability to build great relationships with all parties involved allows us to quickly drive deals to successful completions. Our ever growing international network also allows us to effectively assist with challenging cross-jurisdictional matters.
Some of the areas where we have particular expertise are:
- Acquisitions, mergers and disposals of business assets and company shares;
- Company formation and constitutional issues;
- Corporate governance and company administration;
- Corporate finance, including advising on all types of equity capital fundraisings from smaller angel and venture capital investments to initial public offerings;
- Directors service contracts and non-executive directors appointment letters;
- Due diligence exercises;
- Financial services regulatory and compliance matters;
- Joint ventures and alliances;
- Partnerships and LLPs;
- Public takeovers and blue book advisory work;
- Private equity transactions, including leveraged management buy outs and buy ins;
- Reorganisations, schemes and demergers;
- Share buybacks;
- Share option agreements; and
- Shareholders agreements.